Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello World!



My name is Elliot. I am 22 from Bologna, Italy. I was recently homeless, until I ran into the Dirt Heroes. 
They were in Bologna for a show and to see Stephan at Lamborghini. I had approached the Heroes at a local bistro eating lunch and asked them for some money.  We chatted for a bit..they heard my story and I found out who they were.  As I was about to leave, they asked me did I have any experience as a reporter?  I replied "not much, but I could learn." Then they asked me have I ever been to Beverly Hills...of course I was like... "No, I wish". I guess all their questions were answered correctly, because the next thing I knew we were at a private airport Beverly Hills bound! I know...AMAZING! I have thanked God each night since! They informed me of my duties for now...blog about my experiences with them. 
I said ,"I definitely think I can handle that!"
They bought me clothes (like the suite and watch), that I love by the way! They also set me up a room in one of their mansions...butler and EVERYTHING! I am sooo excited to be traveling with these guys! They are truly an awesome, giving group of guys. They have introduced me to several other members.  They don't tell me much and they usually have several closed door meetings throughout the day.  I really don't know much of what's going on, yet.  This is all new and crazy to me!  But stay tuned and I will let you know as much as I can! 

Oh, and as the Heroes say....HERO UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment